Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: For those of you who have Kaya

  1. #1
    Inactive Member jennifermarym's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    I just got her on Thursday, and she is really cute.

    The only problem is that one eye (her left, our right) is smaller than the other.

    I looked at pics of her, but her head is always tilted so I can't tell if this is normal.

    Here is a link to a bunch of pics of her.

    http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...?id=2117640122

    Sorry that there are so many, but I didn't know which the best angle was.

    If you have Kaya, could you please check yours to see if this is normal?

    If you could post a pic of your Kaya's face that would be even better.

    Thanks!!!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Stephanie31802's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 16th, 2004
    Posts
    299
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You have a beautiful Kaya. Her eyes look ok to me. My Kaya's eyes look fine also. I wouldn't worry about it too much, but see what everyone else says.

  3. #3
    Dancin'4'AG
    Guest Dancin'4'AG's Avatar

    Post

    my kaya has that 2-i think its the mold they use? after a while you get used to it and don't even notice it anymore. if you wanted you probably could try out another doll. i have pics of kaya in my album in my sig-i don't know if they will help since they aren't close ups. hope this helps

  4. #4
    LordofthePumpkinPatch
    Guest LordofthePumpkinPatch's Avatar

    Post

    My Kaya has equal eyes, although one has a shadow in the nose side

  5. #5
    Inactive Member AGTeacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I see how you say about her eyes, but not about her head. mine is the same as yours. I think your does have a slight eye defect. Here is a couple of pics of mine that I just took for you, to compare with yours. Hope this helps.

    AG4104

    AG4103

  6. #6
    Dancin'4'AG
    Guest Dancin'4'AG's Avatar

    Post

    JeanieD-did you get a Kaya with a rosy face? I am just wondering because I would like to know if they still make some Kayas like that?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •